Thursday, December 18, 2008

Whew!!!

Christmas has been flying by and I am happy to announce that I have finished all of my Christmas shopping, only have one more present to wrap and don't have to lead any more Christmas events. I can officially start enjoying the season without any stress about it. I am truly excited! I bet I get sick within the next couple of days just because my body knows it can.

Last night went off great. Dinner was 30 minutes behind and the program got pushed back about the same amount of time but once everything started rolling it was smooth selling. I think everyone had a good laugh. I think it is good to have a few unholy moments in holy places. It helps to keep peoples spirits light. And I think last nights Christmas Party just hit the spot of unholy in a holy place. I loved it!

Merry Christmas all!

No comments:

Post a Comment