Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Busy weekend

Leaving tomorrow and going to Mississippi. Coming back on Saturday. It will be a quick trip but am going to be able to see my Aunt who is dying of cancer, one of my best friends who is going through a tough time, my Dad who just got a job on Monday (whoop whoop), my sister who is soon going to be married, my brother and sister in law and nephew and niece (you better believe I'm bringing presents, small ones but presents nonetheless) , and hopefully going to get a chance to see the campus of MC for a few minutes. It will be a busy weekend, but hopefully a very good one.

The sermon went well on Sunday. If you would like to listen in please check it out at http://spdl.org/ and then look for the sermon. I am going to bed now. Oh yeah, and if you aren't twittering yet give it about 6 months to a year and you will be. It is the next big thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment